120 WATT CLUSTER BULB (corn bulb) - BALLAST BYPASS
Thousands of our bulbs are in use every night by some of the largest independent and national Outdoor Advertising Companies across America.
Do not be fooled by other corn bulbs, they're not engineered the same nor are they assembled with these same high-quality components.
Our company's founder actually entered the Billboard Industry in 2005 and this bulb was the seed for the beginning of NuGen LED Solutions in January of 2017!
5 Year Warranty ~ 50,000+ Hour Lumen Rating
This 5 Minute Upgrade saves labor, energy and more.
No more ballast or capacitors, simply run line voltage to the socket and screw in the bulb. Installation is a breeze with the use of just 2 Wire Nuts.
IF NOT QUALIFIED, SEEK A PROFESSIONAL ~ NOTE FOR YOUR ELECTRICIAN: GREEN is ground, that wire stays untouched. The BLACK incoming live wire goes to the BLACK wire on the socket and the WHITE incoming neutral wire goes to the WHITE wire on your socket. ALL other metal halide components inside the fixture are no longer used and can be removed! In many states, ballasts/transformers are recyclable due to the copper windings.
- 6000k (Stark/Cool White)
- 120 Watts (non-dimmable)
- E39 Socket Base (For MOGUL US Socket)
- Multi-Volt AC - Accepts 100-277v
- Replaces 400w MH, HPS, MV (uses NO Ballast)
- Damp OK when shielded
- 12,500+ Lumens - (360 degree Beam Angle)
- 6000K Color Temperature - CRI +/-80
- 5 Year Warranty - 50,000 Hour Lumen Rating
- Compatible with SmartLink, Mechanical Timers & LED Approved Photocells
- Packaged Weight = 3 LBS
- 4.52" WIDE - 11.85" TALL
- Rebate Eligible through Participating Cooperatives & Utilities