The NG-LEDLPAL50 is an architectural LED area flood fixture designed to illuminate parking areas, pathways, building facades, loading docks, and a wide variety of other large, general site lighting applications. Multiple mounting options make the NG-LEDLPAL50 a versatile fixture for flood lighting, pole, ground and wall-mounted area lighting.
FEATURES - 5000K
• Also Available in 3000k, 4000k color temperatures (by request).
• Long-life LEDs provide 69,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
• Delivers 6,179 lumens @ 125LPW at 5000k.*
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze powder coat finish, and a heat-resistant polycarbonate lens.
• Wireway enclosure is sealed with a water-tight, silicon rubber gasket.
• Effective projected areas (EPA’s) are:
• Front = 0.13 square feet
• Side = 0.09 square feet
• Face = 0.43 square feet
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.
* contact us for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
**L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
• cULus listed for wet locations (-30°C to 40°C / -22°F to 104°F).
• IP65 rated.
• DLC standard approved.
• Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B.
• Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity (1kV).
• 5-year warranty on all electronics and housing.
• Yoke-mounted option provides secure attachment to flat surfaces.
• Aluminum die-cast knuckle-mount option is installed on a junction box. Includes ½” NPS stem with locking nut.