The 20w mini wall pack is an economical solution for outdoor perimeter and area lighting. The built-in photocell, die cast aluminum housing, and frosted, polycarbonate lens make this a versatile and durable outdoor fixture. These are DLC Certified and Rebate Eligible through participating Utility Company Commercial Rebate Programs.
▪ Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 174,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70) !!!
~ Provides 2,700 lumens and 121 lumens per watt (LPW) at 3000k
▪ Frosted lens provides uniform illumination and hides LED chips
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard
▪ Standard photocell (120-277V)
▪ Power factor > 0.90
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%
▪ Color rendering index > 80
▪ Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat finish
▪ Polycarbonate, sealed lens - IP65
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit
• cULus listed for wet locations in ambient temperatures from
• -40°C to 40°C (-40°F to 104°F).
• IP65 rated for ingress protection.
• Complies with FCC Part 15, class A (3L & 4L).
• Complies with FCC Part 15, class B (7L, 8L, & 11L).
• Complies with IEC61000-4-5, surge immunity protection (2kV).
• Complies with RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) requirements.
• 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.