The NG-LEDMPAL series is a group of premium architectural LED area floods designed to illuminate parking areas, pathways, building facades, loading docks, and a wide variety of other large, general site lighting applications. Multiple mounting options make the NG-LEDMPAL a versatile fixture for flood lighting, pole, ground and wall-mounted area lighting.
FEATURES - 5000K
▪ Also availabe in 4000k (neutral white) color temperature.*Contact us for other Color Temps and Wattage Options
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 69,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ LEDMPALPRO30 provides 3,432 lumens (114 LPW) at 5000k.
▪ Standard optic provides an IES roadway type V distribution, or a 7V (vertical) x 7H (horizontal) NEMA floodlight distribution.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze powder coat finish—at least 2 mils thick on all surfaces—and a heat resistant polycarbonate lens.
▪ Wireway enclosure is sealed with a water-tight, silicon rubber gasket.
▪ Effective projected areas (EPA's) are:
Front = 0.12 s.f. (knuckle) / 0.10 s.f. (yoke)
Side = 0.15 s.f. (knuckle) / 0.09 s.f. (yoke)
Face = 0.55 s.f. (knuckle) / 0.42 s.f. (yoke)
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.
* contact us directly for other color temperatures and lumen packages.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
• cULus listed for wet locations in ambient temperatures from -20°C to 45°C (-4°F to 113°F).
• IP66 rated for ingress protection.
• DLC premium approved.
• Rated for 3G vibration.
• Lens is IK 8 rated for protection from external impacts.
• Salt fog tested for 1,000 hours (ASTM B117). After salt fog testing, paint rated at 9 per ASTM D1654-05 scratch test.
• Complies with FCC Part 15, class B.
• Complies with EN61000-4-5, surge immunity protection (2.5kV).
• 5-Year Warranty of all electronics and housing.
• Yoke-mounted option provides secure attachment to flat surfaces.
• Aluminum die-cast knuckle-mount option is installed on a junction box. Includes ½” NPS stem with locking nut.