One of the brightest you'll find in 80 watts! Easily replaces 250 watt Metal Halide.
• Available in 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
• Long-life LEDs provide 60,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumens output (L70).**
80 Watts delivers 9,548 lumens!
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%
• Color rendering index ≥ 80.
• 10kV surge protector is standard.
• Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
• Polycarbonate lens.
• Removable, threaded plugs for side attachment of ½” rigid electrical conduit.
• Optional PIR (passive infrared) occupancy sensors are available (contact factory for details).
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
**L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
WARRANTY & LISTINGS
• cULus listed for wet locations (-40°C to 40°C (-40°F to 104°F).
• IP65 rated.
• DLC approved.
• Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B.
• 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.
• Junction box mounting plate is standard.
• Fixture can also be directly surface-mounted to canopies by removing the lens, drilling holes in the cast housing, and screwing the chassis directly to the canopy.
• Threaded hole on back of fixture for ¾” rigid electrical conduit also provides for pendant-mounting.